Important contacts if you experience an issue with your home that requires immediate attention.
If you have an emergency issue regarding your home, please contact our Customer Care team on 0345 307 3617. Outside of office hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday), your call will be forwarded directly to npa24:7 who will be able to help.
If your call is not an emergency, your issue will be dealt with by our Customer Care team during office hours.
What is an emergency issue?
- Emergency issues are deemed as one of the following items, which require immediate attention in order to ensure the homeowners’ safety or prevent further damage to the property.
- An uncontainable plumbing leak
- Complete loss of heating or hot water
- Unsecure property – issues with locking external doors
- Loss of power to the property (this does not cover power outages or power cuts within the local vicinity)
- Gas leak
If you smell gas within your home, do not call Spitfire Homes – immediately contact the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999.
Not an emergency?
Don’t forget, for non-emergency issues you can use our online form to report an issue.