Smart Homes at Fairmont
Homes No. 62, 63 and 64 at Fairmont each feature an enhanced specification, delivering further energy efficiencies for your new home. These properties each feature a Wondrwall smart home system, some of the benefits of which are outlined below.
- An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of A
- Photovoltaic solar panels paired with battery storage
- Smart light switches throughout the home with Alexa integration and motion detection
- Artificial intelligence-powered energy buying, enabling you to purchase electricity from the grid at the most cost-effective time of day to suit your energy demands
- Sell surplus electricity back to the grid (when paired with a suitable energy tariff).
The combination of the above results in reduced carbon emissions from the home and significantly reduced energy bills for the homeowner, with Wondrwall predicting annual energy bill reductions of at least £1,500 when paired with the appropriate energy tariff. However, these savings will only be realised if the system is utilised correctly – you will be provided with training direct from the supplier when moving into your new home to ensure this.
For more information please speak to your Sales Consultant.
The increased level of specification within these properties is part of a government-backed scheme which will require you to agree to a data-sharing agreement allowing Spitfire and Wondrwall to capture anonymised data about the energy efficiency of your home for a period of 12 months.